5012- Ring - Gemstone - Month C March Aquamarine
Each cuff-like ring combines mixed metals with brilliant gemstones. Each month's gemstone is framed by a 24-carat gold engraved band, flanked by small diamonds, and the base of the ring is made of oxidized silver. This is truly a one-of-a-kind Turkish gemstone ring, strikingly beautiful and magical.
- Materials: Oxidized .925 silver & 24 karat gold
- Stones: Diamonds, .20 total weight & Aquamarine stone
- Size: Adjustable to fit most standard ring sizes 6 – 8
We do our best to ship orders within 24-48 hours. We accept the return of any non-custom item within thirty (30) days of delivery as long as the item is returned in its original condition. Read more:
We hope you’re happy with your purchase, but just in case you’re not…
OUR RETURN POLICY:
We will accept the return of any non-custom item within thirty (30) days of delivery for any reason as long as the item is returned in its original condition.
Returns are easy. Just follow the steps below:
- Complete the Return Form on your invoice. Include the completed Return Form with your return.
- Make sure that your item is returned in its original condition and that any and all other materials that came with your item (e.g., pouches, ziplock bags, jewelry bags, etc.) are included.
- Pack your return item with adequate protective padding and materials—a credit will not be issued if the goods received are damaged due to improper packing.
- Custom items cannot be returned except in the case of a manufacturer’s defect.
- Send us your return via U.S. Postal Service, FedEx, or UPS. We highly recommend that you insure your return package for the full retail value of the merchandise since we do NOT accept damaged merchandise. All returns should be shipped to the following address:
Beksan Designs – Returns
4206 23rd St.
San Francisco, CA 94114
We MUST receive your returned item within thirty (30) days of delivery of the item to you. A credit will not be issued if the item is not received within the 30-day period. It is your obligation to track your return. We are not responsible for any late returns due to the fault of your shipping carrier.
Beksan Designs unfortunately will NOT accept returns for any item(s) that show evidence of wear and/or are otherwise not returned in its original condition (i.e., including original packaging and materials). Therefore, we strongly advise you to promptly check your purchase thoroughly upon delivery before disposing of any original packaging and materials.
Items found to be defective may be returned to Beksan Designs subject to this Return Policy, but please note that for certain pieces consisting of natural raw materials (e.g., semi-precious stones), such materials may have inclusions, marks and/or inconsistencies in color which are unique and occur naturally in such materials and such pieces should not be considered defective solely because of such inclusions, marks or inconsistencies in color.
For items that have been damaged during shipment to you, such items may be returned to Beksan Designs subject to this Return Policy; provided, you also furnish to us sufficient information to support the claim that the item was damaged during shipment. We may contact you for further details in connection with our submission of an insurance claim for such item damaged during shipment to you.
If you have insured your return item and such return was rejected by us because it was damaged during the return shipment, any requests you make for a refund for damaged merchandise in connection with insurance claims you may make with your shipping carrier must be handled by you.
At this time, we are unable to conduct exchanges. We ask that you simply return the item to us in accordance with this Return Policy and make a new online purchase of the item you desire.
CANCELLATIONS: Orders cancelled after they are placed and processing has begun are subject to a $5.00 cancellation fee.
RECEIVING YOUR REFUNDS
Once your return package has been received and accepted by Beksan Designs, we will notify you by email. Refunds will be credited back via the original method of payment.
Credit card refunds can take up to seven business days. Once that process is complete, you should see the refund applied to your account shortly thereafter. Refunds through other forms of payment will be processed within five business days of receipt unless otherwise indicated in the email sent to you.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable, and you are responsible for all return shipping costs.
If you have any questions about returns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or mail us at:
Beksan Designs – Returns
4206 23rd St.
San Francisco, CA 94114
SHIPPING WITHIN THE U.S.
We do our best to ship orders within 24-48 hours except when otherwise indicated on our website or for certain items (custom items or out of stock items we need to order from our manufacturers etc…) which require more time. Occasionally, due to high demand, we may run out of merchandise in a particular style. We ask for your patience as we constantly re-stock and get new items and will ship to you as soon as they arrive. We will communicate with you via e-mail, to update on status of your order.
We try to be vigilant about keeping our inventory full, accurate and up-to-date. However, there are occasions when we sell out of an item that you’ve ordered. If this occurs, we will notify you by email with a status update. Any changes to your order due to availability will be reflected in your order total as well as your shipping confirmation. We never charge you for an item before we confirm it is in stock.
Beksan Designs accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Paypal Checkout. If your credit card is declined, we will cancel your order and notify you.
Orders are not shipped until we complete a 2-step process for confirmation — (1) We confirm your items are in stock and (2) we complete credit card verification.
SHIPPING COSTS AND METHODS*
SHIPPING RATES ~ We utilize USPS Services and insure items being sent via USPS:
$7 Flat Rate - USPS Insured
Free Shipping on orders over $75.00
- For now, we can only ship to addresses in the United States. We are unable to deliver to APO/FPO addresses, nor to P.O. Boxes. Please note that these shipping provisions are only general guidelines. If you are interested and do not live in the US please e-mail email@example.com and we can figure out if we are able to send to you.
- Delivery time may not include Sundays or holidays.
Some heavy orders may incur additional shipping charges. We will contact you before shipping.