Amazing Gift Ideas For YOU!
There has been a lot of changes in 2020, right?!
But one thing that hasn’t changed?
It’s always nice to give or receive a gift—especially on a special occasion
I (Meyla) think some of my best memories are from gifts I’ve received from loved ones.
I had two favorite holiday gifts as a child:
- A kitchen set when I was 6 years old. I woke up on Christmas morning and the pink stove—complete with little boxes of fake cereal and plastic eggs, and silver pots and pans were set up for me wrapped in a red bow.
- The other was a yellow Schwinn bicycle that I got when I was 13 years old. I loved it! I also loved that my parents gave us such meaningful gifts.
As Nevra & I get older jewelry is one of our favorite gifts to get:
- a silver identification bracelet with my name on it
- a sapphire modern evil eye 14k gold pendent necklace
- my engagement ring that was designed by my husband
- and a number of pieces my sister and best girlfriends have given me throughout the years including earrings, bracelets and necklaces that allow us to remember them.
What about you? What are some of the favorite gifts you’ve gotten? Jewelry? Childhood favorites?
And since we are heading straight into gift-giving season, we’ve been delighted to start resuming a handful of in-person shows and see some of our wonderful customers face-to-face.
I felt nostalgic recently after participating in my first in-person Trunk Show event since COVID at Redwood Shores Bay Club in Northern California.
We had a number of shoppers at the event buying gifts for themselves and for others.
They decided to shop early for birthday and holiday gifts because they’re worried about shipping times being delayed (which is smart of them because shipping will be delayed this season!).
If you’re looking for unique gifts and to support a small business (thank you so much), you’ll love what we have to offer.
Each of our jewelry and accessory collections are hand-crafted from a variety of eco-friendly metals and quality gemstones.
We want you to feel beautiful and stylish while you wear our sustainable jewelry, inspired by our American-Turkish heritage.
Jewelry and accessories are gifts people treasure! Here are a few gift ideas we think your family and friends would love:
For any questions or if you want to set up a virtual or in person shopping experience, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 415-516-4684. Additionally, you can view more designs on our website, www.beksandesigns.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon!