Tips to Look Younger in 2017!
Who wouldn’t want to look and feel younger in the New Year? Choices of what we eat, drink, wear, skincare products, and exercise have a direct impact on our appearance. We’ve learned through trial and error, that some small changes in your lifestyle can make a difference. Here are some simple tips to look younger in 2017!
• Hydration, hydration, hydration: Make a concerted effort to drink plenty of water daily. Not only does drinking water fill you up, it hydrates your skin and gives you more energy.
• Regular skin care regimen: Wash your face with a mild cleanser twice a day and use a high quality hydrating eye cream and moisturizer. Never sleep with your make-up on and try to get a facial once a quarter. Always use sunscreen!
• Sleep: Remember that sleep is a regeneration activity and doctors still recommend at least 7- 8 hours a night. When I sleep well, my skin is brighter, and there’s a youthful bounce in my step.
• Diet & Exercise: Commit to eating well, include lots of vegetables and fruit to maintain a healthy weight. Incorporate a regular exercise routine, even if it’s simply walking 30 minutes a day. Being fit and healthy will keep you looking and feeling younger
• Wardrobe & Accessories: Wear what looks good on you and choose clothes & accessories that flatter your “younger looking” assets. Jewelry and scarves can enhance youthfulness. You’ll look great in a colorful gemstone necklace or brightly colored scarf. Sparkling crystal rings, bracelets or necklaces will make you shine.
• Smile: One of the simplest things to brighten your whole being is a smile—a beautiful, joyful smile is ageless. Combine all of the above with a radiant smile and you will definitely look and feel younger!
We’re excited to offer you new hand-crafted jewelry designs across our Antika, Silver, Crystal, and Zinc collections for you to look and feel your best. You can check them out at our upcoming events, online, or for personal shopping contact firstname.lastname@example.org in SoCal or email@example.com in NoCal. Wishing you the BEST in 2017!