Must-Have Jewelry Pieces
Jewelry is an essential accessory to pull together an outfit and create a look. Indeed, many stylish women have told us they feel naked without a statement necklace when they accessorize.
We’ve been hearing how pleased our customers have been wearing our pearl and gemstone necklace on work calls and out to dinner. We loved the pearls VP Kamala Harris wore on her inauguration day. She’s a woman who reflects the essence of the meaning of pearls, which are wisdom & serenity!
Did you know that pearls are also the birthstone for June? Not only are pearls meaningful and beautiful, but they are a must-have piece for your jewelry collection.
Here are all of our must-have jewelry looks for the season:
- Mother of Pearl/Fresh Water Pearl is a stone that, according to history and the myths, is symbolic of wisdom gained through experience. Pearls are believed to offer protection, as well as attract good luck and wealth. It is also said that these gems are symbolic of the wearer's loyalty, generosity, integrity, and purity. What do you think of our handcrafted gemstone and pearl statement necklace?
- Stud Earrings: The great thing about studs is that they’re a great “go-to” earring for every day. With studs, your look is finished and polished. The diamond stud is perhaps the most classic and most versatile, but geometric shape stud earrings stand out too. Look at these ½ moon silver studs!
- Dangle and Hoop Earrings are an item to invest in.
This style is fashionable, a bit more substantial, and can create a dramatic effect. These can be simple metal hoops or embellished with crystals. The size of the hoop or dangle will influence the look, so pick according to your personal style and character. We love these new garnet stone dangles!
- A Cocktail Ring is another essential piece of jewelry. Our two or three stone Antika rings are the current rage! We also offer a variety of semi-precious stone and crystal cocktail rings. Although most people think of cocktail rings as larger, it need not be so. Instead think of this ring as a centerpiece, standing out from the rest of your outfit.
- Longer necklaces reign this season and can replace or complement a shorter pendant. Long necklaces were popular in the 1920s and early 1930s (mostly pearls), and this look has made a resurgence. Today, the beauty is that long necklaces go with everything, and easily transition from day to night. In the evening, you can shorten a longer necklace by doubling it or you can layer a longer necklace with a shorter pendant. Check out our beautiful necklaces and pendants!
- Bracelets, on their own or stacked with others dress up your arm. Many cultures also associate bracelets for protection — against envy, the evil eye bracelet (Turkey), against the heat (Greece), and more. Try either a set of delicate bangles, usually stacked, or a tennis bracelet (a straight line) for the most classic look. Your favorite bracelet(s) are the equivalent of stud earrings and can be worn daily.
Choose from these must have items and you’ll have a great foundation for your jewelry collection!
We’d love to help you style the look that makes you look your best. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how to set up a virtual personal shopping appointment.