Rose Quartz & Serenity Blue: Pantone’s 2016 Colors!
Jewelry colors change with the season and it’s time to update your look with gemstones that reflect the top 2016 colors highlighted by Pantone. Pantone colors for 2016 are Rose Quartz and Serenity, a beautiful light blue. Varying shades of rose and blue are popping up in fashion magazines, ads and photos everywhere! The featured Pantone colors are gender neutral. As Pantone describes, “Rose Quartz and Serenity demonstrate an inherent balance between a warmer embracing rose tone and the cooler tranquil blue, reflecting connection and wellness as well as a soothing sense of order and peace.” So which gemstone tones currently are popular? Rose Quartz, Aquamarine, Fluorite & Turquoise. Did you also know that these gemstones have special meanings that translate into benefits for those who wear them? All the more reason to add a pair of Antika earrings, necklace, bracelet, or ring in a beautiful shade of pink or blue to your wardrobe. Learn more about some of these gemstones and enjoy the read!
- Rose Quartz: The lovely Rose Quartz, with its gentle pink essence, is a stone of the heart, a Crystal of Unconditional Love. It carries a soft feminine energy of compassion and peace, tenderness and healing, nourishment and comfort! It was a prized stone in ancient times for its powers of physical beautification! Rose Quartz also inspires the love of beauty, in oneself and others, in nature, and especially that which stimulates the imagination - art, music and the written word.
- Aquamarine gemstones are coveted by women all over the world because of the stones beautiful blue color. An airy blue with a dreamy feel! It is cool and calming, this color and stone act as stress reducers.
- Fluorite: This mineral is known for its wide range of colors – from light blue/grey, purple, and its’ glassy luster. Fluorite is known to be the most powerful healing stone, especially for strengthening bone tissue. It is also known for bringing peace and calm to a troubled mind.
- Turquoise: Turquoise is one of the oldest protection gemstones, and has long been known as a symbol of wealth in many ancient cultures. We have a beautiful light turquoise and silver necklace pendant you might love!!
- The shades are neutral so they go with many different complexions and enhance darker colors. For example, our light blue pashmina scarves go beautifully with a black or grey outfit.
- Rose Quartz earrings or scarves add a spark of color to the very popular white or black shirt.
- Aquamarine, Fluorite, and Rose Quartz bracelets, pendants or earrings are currently very popular, per the Store Manager at Gallery of Jewels on 24th Street, San Francisco!